- Customer Services Advisor / Head Office / Brighton
The Lollipop Shoppe is one of the leading design and lifestyle retail brands in the UK. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at The Lollipop Shoppe because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful products, innovative designs and evolving store and digital concepts.
As a Customer Services Advisor you will be providing excellent service to a variety of customer queries, including stock availability enquiries, logistics and order discrepancies by telephone, email and written communication. You will be responsible for raising and managing purchase orders through to client delivery. You will also be responsible for monitoring a critical path to ensure that each key date in the supply process is met by the supplier and of keeping the end user fully briefed with the order progression.
The position is full time Monday – Friday and will be based at our Head Office in Brighton.
Tasks will typically include:
- Raising Purchase Orders for the business
- Checking and chasing Order Confirmations
- Liaising with suppliers, manufacturers, internal departments and client building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- Responding quickly to all customer enquiries
- Updating systems
- Keeping supplier files up to date and using them as reference for the future
- Working with other members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the business
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Keen attention to detail
- Computer literate; able to use both Word and Excel applications
- Sage Line 50 experience is advantageous
Please send your covering letter, CV and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PR Internship
The London office of The Lollipop Shoppe is currently recruiting an intern to assist with press requests. This will involve communicating with press contacts, working to product/photo shoot themes and delivering relevant images or product loans within the required deadline.
The applicant will also be involved with interviewing industry designers and producers for use on our blog site.
The applicant will posses:
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in Word Press.
- Have an understanding of both print and web processes.
- This voluntary placement would require someone, creative, motivated and resourceful.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience of the design and retail sector.
The role will be for approximately 2-3 days a week. As this is a voluntary position, the working hours are flexible.
Please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com